← Back to listing
Associate Commercial/IT law
If you see yourself as a negotiator for some of the world's best tech companies, you may want to apply for this position. We offer an opportunity to build your career in a top technology-driven law firm while working with some truly exciting customers.
Meet Mirka, our Partner and your team leader
The team consists of young but experienced professionals who will be there for you from day one. You will be dealing closely with real business cases, providing your legal opinions to tech companies and helping them grow their business.
"In a typical law firm, I'd never be able to send an e-mail to a customer, because everything would have to go through a partner. I'd never even see a live customer. Eldison is different. I'm talking to customers non-stop and only go to Mirka if I need to double-check something or when I need her advice." Miloš Poplar, Associate
We want to help you grow and build your career. Eventually, you'll be responsible for the following tasks:
- Review commercial agreements in different jurisdictions from the position of both providers and customers and negotiate them with external (client’s counterparty) and internal (client’s internal teams) stakeholders.
- Prepare contract templates and internal contracting processes for our clients; participate in the revision of commercial agreements and other client documentation following the changes in the client’s product or services, market circumstances, or applicable law.
- Providing hands-on legal support to internal teams (sales, marketing, etc.) of our clients in the technology industry, taking into account specifics of their products and internal processes; advise on the legal risks and their implications arising from the contemplated business decisions.
- Provide various advice in the area of intellectual property and privacy law to companies in the technology industry taking into account their business plans and specifics of their products, including preparation of the respective documentation and contracts.
- University Master degree in Law (CZ)
- At least 2-3 years experience in commercial, IP/IT, and data privacy law
- Proficiency in English and Czech language
- flexible fast-paced environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
- very close-to-businesss approach
- tech/SaaS industry expertise
- long-term cooperation
- onboarding buddy
Ancient proverb: Colleagues who lunch together, work well together.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.