← Back to listing
Interested in leading M&A projects in technology industry? We are working with customers who are strong players in their fields and who need our help with intricate legal matters. Let's help them together!
Meet Mirka, our Partner and your team leader
You'll be working with a bunch of smart lawyers who love what they do. You'll be part of a diverse team that helps our customers with agenda such as corporate and employment law, IT/IP, financing and others.
"Communication between juniors and partners is a routine thing for us and should always be stress-free. What I like about Eldison is that everybody can reach out to everybody else, without being limited by hierarchy." Miroslava Kuklincová, Partner
- providing legal advice and support to tech start-ups on matters such as M&A, ESOPs (employee stock option plans), corporate structuring, financing, corporate housekeeping and more
- providing day-to-day legal support to talent and people operations teams on employment law, including benefits and compensation, and related dispute resolution
- drafting transaction documents and corporate documentation
- assisting in structuring and drafting strategic documents in the employment area and drafting internal policies
- experience as an in-house counsel in a tech company or an attorney focusing on tech companies, preferably SaaS startups
- strong knowledge of corporate and employment law, knowledge of ESOPs is a big plus
- project and people management skills
- able to prioritize tasks based on their urgency and relevance
- proficiency in English and Czech/Slovak
- team player
- flexible fast-paced working environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
- extremely close-to-business approach
- tech/SaaS industry expertise
- long-term cooperation
Ancient proverb: colleagues who lunch together, work well together.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.