← Back to listing
Data Privacy Associate
Do you want to build your legal career around data privacy and work with exciting tech companies? We've got you covered.
Meet Mirka, our Partner and your team leader
You'll be working closely with our data privacy experts and other lawyers focused on IT/IP law and vendor management. This is a great opportunity to learn from people who love what they do. You'll be located in our Bratislava offices where you'll get a buddy to get yourself comfortable.
"Communication between juniors and partners is a routine thing for us and should always be stress-free. What I like about Eldison is that everybody can reach out to everybody else, without being limited by hierarchy." Miroslava Kuklincová, Partner
We want to help you grow and build your career. Eventually, you'll be responsible for the following tasks:
- providing day-to-day legal support in the area of privacy compliance to tech companies
- assisting in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for the SaaS and e-commerce industry (related to data processing)
- preparation of privacy compliance documentation
- assessing and/or setting up privacy models for global tech companies
- support to DPOs (assistance in drafting data breach notifications, data subject rights enforcement, etc.)
- communication with business security teams
- legal research in the area of privacy
- 1-2 years of experience as a Junior Associate or an in-house counsel will be helpful
- experience in data privacy (including GDPR), IT/IP law, or commercial law
- strong interest in technology
- willing to constantly learn and improve professionally
- proficiency in English and Slovak
- team player
- flexible fast-paced working environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
- very close-to-business approach
- tech/SaaS industry experience
- long-term cooperation
- onboarding buddy
Ancient proverb: Colleagues who lunch together, work well together.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.