← Back to listing
Junior Associate (Sales)
If you see yourself as a negotiator for some of the world's best tech companies, you may want to apply for this position. We offer an opportunity to build your career in a top technology-driven law firm while working with some truly exciting customers.
Meet Mirka, our Partner and your team leader
The team consists of young but experienced professionals who will be there for you from day one. You will be dealing closely with real business cases, providing your legal opinions to tech companies and helping them grow their business.
"In a typical law firm, I'd never be able to send an e-mail to a customer, because everything would have to go through a partner. I'd never even see a live customer. Eldison is different. I'm talking to customers non-stop and only go to Mirka if I need to double-check something or when I need her advice." Miloš Poplar, Associate
We want to help you grow and build your career. Eventually, you'll be responsible for the following tasks:
- providing day-to-day legal support to our customers in the areas of IT/IP law, compliance, privacy etc.
- advising on legal risks and their implications arising from business decisions
- reviewing commercial agreements across jurisdictions and negotiating them with external and internal stakeholders
- preparing contract templates and designing internal contracting processes for our customers
- reviewing commercial agreements and other customer documentation
- conducting legal research primarily in commercial and IT/IP law
- 1 year of experience as an Associate in a law firm or as an in-house lawyer will be helpful
- Master’s degree in law (UK, CZ, SK)
- experience in international or corporate environment is an advantage
- strong interest in technology
- willing to constantly learn and improve professionally
- proficiency in English, knowledge of Czech/Slovak language is an advantage
- team player
- flexible fast-paced environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
- very close-to-businesss approach
- tech/SaaS industry expertise
- long-term cooperation
- onboarding buddy
Ancient proverb: Colleagues who lunch together, work well together.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.