← Back to listing
A complex role in a fully functioning team is waiting for you! We are looking for a motivated colleague with excellent problem-solving skills who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. You will be in charge of a broad agenda within the OPS team. It is a great chance to put your hands on a variety of tasks, there is no day like the previous one.
The team is led by the OPS Director and consists of another OPS Manager in Bratislava, two OPS Assistants, Finance Controller and Recruitment Lead. You will be also closing liaising with colleagues from across the company - Legal, Product, Sales etc.
You will be led by an experienced OPS Director who is always willing to provide support to you.
- Organising and coordinating day-to-day activities in the office
- Communicating with vendors (HW Supplier, Facility, Law Chamber etc), banks & authorities
- Help streamline processes in the office operations to maximise effectiveness
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline internal processes
- Ensuring that the office is compliant with legislation - health & safety, fire protection
- Company event planning and management
- 1st level company support - admin, purchasing office supplies and lunches, travel arrangements
- Smaller OPS and admin tasks
- Reliable, precise, approachable, organised, professional and efficient colleague
- Experience in a similar role and ability to work autonomously while working on multiple projects
- IT skills (e.g. Asana, Google applications, MS Office)
- Strong orientation on (internal) customer satisfaction and ability to multitask
- Willingness to get outside of your comfort zone, solution-finder mindset
- Proficiency in English and Czech/Slovak language
- Advantage: experience from a law firm, procurement
- Fast-paced working environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
- Extremely close-to-business approach
- Energy and team´s focus on value creation and impact
- Long-term cooperation
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.