← Back to listing
A new part-time role in a fully functioning team is waiting for you! We are looking for a motivated colleague with a problem-solving skills and attention to detail who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. You will be supporting a broad agenda within the Operations team. It's a great chance to put your hands on a variety of tasks and learn new skills.
The team is lead by the Head of Operations and consists of Ops & Apps Specialist in Prague, Financial Controller and Ops & Finance Specialist in Bratislava.
- Organising and coordinating day-to-day activities in the office
- Communicating with vendors (HW Supplier, Facility, Law Chamber etc), banks & authorities
- 1st level company support - admin, purchasing office supplies and lunches
- Company event planning and management
- Help streamline processes in the office operations to maximise effectiveness
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline internal processes
- Smaller OPS and admin tasks
- Reliable, precise, approachable, organised, professional and efficient colleague
- Experience in a similar role and ability to work autonomously while working on multiple projects
- Experienced user of Slack, Asana, Google applications and MS Office
- Strong orientation on (internal) customer satisfaction and ability to multitask
- Willingness to get outside of your comfort zone, solution-finder mindset
- Proficiency in English and Czech/Slovak language
- Advantage: experience from a law firm, procurement
- Fast-paced working environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
- Extremely close-to-business approach
- Energy and team’s focus on value creation and impact
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Eldison we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. Freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
- Flexible Home Office policy & sick days
- Learning, personal development and professional growth
- An easy-to-access downtown office in WorkLounge
- Free lunches, beverages, fresh fruit, nuts and snacks in the office every day
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do
- Multisport card
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.