← Back to listing
Paralegal - Law Student
Currently, we are seeking a law student who would like to broaden their experience and help our legal delivery team in the Prague office. Ideally, you are a 4th-5th grade student with an interest in technologies.
The team consists of young but experienced professionals who will be there for you from day one. You will be dealing closely with real business cases, providing your legal opinions to tech companies and helping them grow their business.
- Supporting attorneys & associates in areas of commercial, corporate or employment law as well as IP&IT, M&A and financing agenda
- Conducting legal research
- Preparing, reviewing and translating legal documents
- Communication with public institutions, such as: courts, notaries etc.
- Law University Student in 4th or 5th grade
- Can-do attitude and ability to solve problems
- Eager to learn
- Take ownership of your work
- Reliability and attention to detail
- Proficiency in English & Czech (or Slovak) language
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Eldison we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. Freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
- Learning, personal development and professional growth.
- An easy-to-access downtown office in Worklounge.
- Free lunches in the office, free beverages, fresh fruit, nuts and snacks in the office every day.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- Multisport Card
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.